Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pdf to Epub

I have about 120 forgotten realm books, but they are all in pdf format. The adobe pdf reader is all kinds of laggy and is crap. Any apps that will convert, so I can enjoy them on my phone? Googled to no avail.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I'm not aware of any on-device apps to do this, but I believe that this is possible on your PC using the free Calibre software.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

I use Calibre on my PC and it works great for making epubs out of pdfs.
    Thanked by:

Thank you! I PDF a lot and look forward to using this one.
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

A third for using Calibre, primarily use it for my Kindle to manage my library but it'll convert all kinds of formats. (Even runs on Linux!)
    Droid Incredible <> Ubuntu 10.10 <> @thecatwasnot

Hey, it's good to know when you've said something useful, if I've been helpful, please Thank this post.

"I woke up in bed with a man and a cat; the man was a stranger, the cat was not..." - Heinlein
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by hypster87 View Post
    I have about 120 forgotten realm books, but they are all in pdf format. The adobe pdf reader is all kinds of laggy and is crap. Any apps that will convert, so I can enjoy them on my phone? Googled to no avail.

You have 120 files to convert to Epub, right?
    I think you can try some PDF to Epub converter like AnyBizSoft PDF to Epub Converterwhich supports batch conversion up to 200 files at a time.
    And it preserves the original format very well.
    I think it could help in your condition.
    Hope it help
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-10-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Default Re: Pdf to Epub

If you want to convert a large amount of PDFs, I think a converter which provides batch convert mode is necessary. You can try the free 3DPageFlip PDF to ePub Converter. Its free converter to batch convert PDF to ePub book for easily reading on computer, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch

By the way, if you want to make more professional ebook, flip book maker released by 3DPageFlip is not a bad choice.