Introducing the newest and most convienant app

MitchEdwards

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
This app has been a personal project of mine and is completely self-funded. Automated Away Text was developed by team of professionals at Tech Endeavour, a mobile application development company. Much time was spent testing and perfecting this application and I am excited to finally release it. For any questions or comments, please send me an email or a PM and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

393893076.jpg

medwards@automatedawaytext.com

Developed by Tech Endeavour

Have you ever been at work, in class, or on the go, unable to answer phone calls or text messages?

Introducing Automated Away Text Messaging, the newest and most convenient application for the Google Android. At last there is a new and easy way of letting family, friends, or coworkers know where you are when you are unable to answer phone calls or text messages. When activated, this unique application sends an automatic and customizable text message to those who call or text you. The application is the right choice for all Android phones and OS versions. The cost of the application comes only for 99?. Peace of mind for you and your contacts has never been cheaper.

• Create and save up to five Automated Away Text Messages: Have a general message for when you are working, in class, driving, or a specific message for your special contacts which only they would receive.

• You can have an Automated Away Text Message sent out only in instances of missed calls or received text messages, or both!

• Don't want an Automated Away Text Message being sent to your boss, parents, or an unknown number? With Automated Away Text Messaging you can simply choose who does and who does not receive your text message. You also have the ability to send an Automated Away Text Message to only specific contacts.

• Not on an unlimited text plan? No problem. Easily set the application to send only one Automated Away Text Message to each caller or texter.

• All future upgrades free!

Below are some screenshots. This application has rotation support for all screens. Easy and straight forward navigation allows you to create your away text and select your settings within seconds. Once your settings are configured, activate the application by hitting Set Away. The application gives you the option to silence your ringtone and then minimizes into the notification bar. Now relax. Your away text will be sent to those you chose if they attempt to contact you. The message will not be sent if you answer an incoming call while in away mode. When you are available simply hit “Return.” Notifications of when and to whom your away text is sent are coming very soon.

393897571.jpg

393897573.jpg

393897589.jpg

Why Automated Away Text?

One of the great advantages of mobile phones is that people are now accessible wherever they are, using a single number. No longer do people need to call one number when the person is at home and a different number when the person is at work. Rather, people can utilize a single number to reach their intended recipient, regardless of time or place.

With this unprecedented accessibility has come an unintended drawback. Because of this accessibility, many people now expect that when they place a call to another's cell or mobile phone, that person will answer, regardless of whether they are home, at work, or even in transit in a car or train. Thus, when the recipient does not answer immediately, the caller may be surprised or put off by the lack of response. Thus, rather than leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the caller is likely to try calling the intended recipient again in a short period of time.

Despite this expectation of immediate response, there are times when the intended recipient simply can't answer the phone. For example, the recipient may be in a business meeting with an important client or supervisor. In other cases, the recipient may be at a doctor's office or hospital and is unable to answer. The constant ringing of a cell phone in these situations is unwanted. In fact, at times, the recipient may be forced to answer the phone, simply to say that they are unavailable to talk at the present time.

Rather than have the caller continue calling or worrying about the status of the recipient, Automated Away Text offers a simple way to inform the caller of the recipient’s current status in a non-intrusive manner.

Downloading Instructions

Downloading Automated Away Text Messaging is easy and will take only seconds.

1) Simply open the Android Market application in the Applications menu.
2) Enter "automated away text" and select the application.
3) Click the install button on the bottom of the screen and the application will be on your phone within seconds

Reactions: zakth

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a pretty well constructed app.

Unfortunately, with the refund only being 15 minutes, I think you should offer a trial version, as I can't bet on it working in 15 minutes simply because I don't get texts every 15 minutes.

I think all Android apps will be moving to trial versions or lite versions simply because trial and error will basically not exist anymore.

MitchEdwards

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a pretty well constructed app.

Unfortunately, with the refund only being 15 minutes, I think you should offer a trial version, as I can't bet on it working in 15 minutes simply because I don't get texts every 15 minutes.

I think all Android apps will be moving to trial versions or lite versions simply because trial and error will basically not exist anymore.

I understand your concern completely and I think that Google made an unwise decision. I would like emphasize that this application was developed professionally, and coming soon is an upgrade which gives you notifications that your away text was sent. If any bug were to come up, it would be fixed immediately.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
This app is great. It is simple, easy to use and is aesthetically pleasing to look at. Well worth the .99 cents.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It freezes when I select the done button after deselecting some contacts. It still accepted the selections and works great. Just that one little bug. Otherwise, a great and easy app.

MitchEdwards

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It freezes when I select the done button after deselecting some contacts. It still accepted the selections and works great. Just that one little bug. Otherwise, a great and easy app.

Thank you. I don't seem to have that issue on my phone but I will look into that right away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1