Words with Friends coming to Android

mhpspeed

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I feel bad for the Wordfued developers, with the cross compatibility this is going to crush them.

Coming from an iPhone though, and having Words with Friends, I do love the look of the dark Wordfued board more.

jpkboca

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I loe wordfeud, and the developer is improving it, and workign on adding some great features, but I fear cross gaming across android/iOS is going to kill wordfeud, even though I find it to be superior.

I personally can't wait to play my iOS friends.

I feel bad for the Wordfued developers, with the cross compatibility this is going to crush them.

Coming from an iPhone though, and having Words with Friends, I do love the look of the dark Wordfued board more.

zh3n

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally! It's about time. Ever since I switched to Android I've been missing my words with friends. There's nothing like it. I've tried all the other ones but, sadly...it is NOT the same. Thanks!!:)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just found out about Words With Friends. I love Word Feud and play a couple friends and coworkers and random people alot. But my dad,brother and other coworkers have iphones so I guess I'll be playing both. I won't abandoned Word Feud. I'll just play my friends and family with iphones one and my other friends and family with android the other. One site said it came out Friday but it's not in the Market. Others say later this month.. :) Hope I can keep up!

I love the fact that I will be able to play against my iPhone friends, but I love Wordfeud so much!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Word with Friends coming end of the month.
Wife got a notice on her ipod touch that by the end of the month she can now play with owners of android devices.

I prefer wf though, but will probably switch.

dave9851

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish they would just give us an exact day. The wait sucks! I hate having to use the ipad just to play my iOS friends.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary