(Q) Is there a way to upload youtube vids unlisted?

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The official youtube app gives you the options public and private, but youtube has a third option, unlisted. I like to use this for vids of my don for his grandparents, since private requires accounts and we're lucky we got the grandparents just to the site. Is there a way to upload vids as unlisted our another app that can do it? Thanks!

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
At the moment you cannot upload unlisted videos from the android youtube app... just upload them as public or private with the app then go to a PC and edit the privacy settings for your video. Google says having the option to upload unlisted videos is coming... they just won't say how long it will take.

Kalifornia

Dude
Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
The official youtube app gives you the options public and private, but youtube has a third option, unlisted. I like to use this for vids of my don for his grandparents, since private requires accounts and we're lucky we got the grandparents just to the site. Is there a way to upload vids as unlisted our another app that can do it? Thanks!

This is the exact same scenario and question I had. Too bad it's not here yet. Kind of challenging to upload a video from my phone and then have to access the regular site to edit the setting. Defeats the advantage of having mobile upload capabilities for my needs but glad to hear it's been identified and an improvement is coming.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01