Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Win Free Games and Zeemote Controller

HyperBees' GALAXY NGC3D competition
    in cooperation with AndroidCentral
    co-sponsored by Zeemote

PART 1
    Question:
    WHAT'S THE NEAREST SPIRAL GALAXY TO THE MILKY WAY?
    The first 10 correct answers win a free copy of Galaxy NGC3D, our new space shooter.
    Email your reply to info@hyperbees.com. Good luck!

PART 2
    Come up with a storyline for a sequel to Galaxy NGC3D. Post your ideas - no more than 100 words - on this forum.
    The one we like best wins a Zeemote controller, Zeemote's analog joystick with four action buttons.
    Dazzle us with your bright ideas and experience Galaxy NGC3D in console-style on your mobile!

Start: today, 12:00 noon EST (17:00 GMT)
    Finish: tomorrow, 31 Dec., 12:00 noon EST

The winner will be announced on Saturday 1 January around noon EST. Good luck!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

HyperBees

In space, they say, 'No One Can Hear You Scream'... but that wasn't true for me because I left my com-unit on just before the little buggers attacked. Yah, I said it... Little Buggers... You know, SPACE HERPES! But I got better. So now its time for a little payback ain't it? It's no longer just me, floating alone in the blackness of space with a suit full of space herpes... Its me going all NGC3Dv2 on your aliens arses. Paybacks a beeatch aint it?

ROM
    CM7 7.0.3.1

The Andromeda Galaxy is the closest spiral galaxy to ours.... our two galaxys are actually moving towards eachother and will collide some day in the very distant future!!!

as for a story line, i am horrid at that kind of thing!!!! PERHAPS you could use what i said above as a scenario that the world is trying to escape. your job could be to evacuate the galaxy before the collision happens while protecting the escapee's from the alien enemy's who don't want us moving into their galaxy.... very vague i know... but that's all i got

Dec 31st is my birthday so i hope i win
    Last edited by Shootin4aces; 12-30-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: took my name off
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default part 1 finished, thanks and congrats to winners!

Thanks to all who replied to our question, congrats to the 10 winners!
    We'll contact you by email today.

Part 2 still ongoing.
    Thanks for your ideas, pixelsyndicate and Shootin4aces!
    @ Shootin4aces: Happy birthday!

Mon / HyperBees
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CM7 7.0.3.1

thx for the b-day wishes HyperBees!!! love the products
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Default contest finished, thanks!

Thanks to all for your replies and ideas.

And the controller goes to... we'll tell you tomorrow

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Mon
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Default time for prizes! :)

Thanks again, pixelsyndicate and Shootin4aces!

@ pixelsyndicate: Choose any game from our portfolio and we'll send you a free copy. Could you please send me a PM with your email address and tell us which game you'd like?

@ Shootin4aces: CONGRATS! The Zeemote controller is yours! Please send me a PM with your address and we'll post the prize to you next week.

Best wishes,

Mon
    Thanked by:

WOOHOOO! Thanks HyperBees!

ROM
    CM7 7.0.3.1

HyperBees.... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!