Top App Locker to Secure and Lock Apps on Android Phone

Nola

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
App Locker allows android phone users to protect specific applications by entering unlock password or drawing unlock pattern instead of locking the entire phone to prevent accidental or unauthorized access by others. It is really a useful tool that helps me protect any programs that I do not want to be utilized or seen by other people, such as, email, gallery, contacts, SMS, photos, etc.
Quick Start
It is a powerful but easy-to-use tool, which clearly lists all your installed apps, including system processes (You have an option to hide or display them). Once you are finished selection, just click “Apply” button and wait for one second, and then the program you chose will be added to the protected list. The protection for the items in the list is achieved by password or pattern. You can choose one of the ways you like.
About Password
Here is a tip for you, that’s login password is not needed at your first login to App Locker. What I mean is that you will see a requirement that asks you to enter a password before accessing this tool, but you can directly press “Enter” button to achieve successful access because the default password is empty. You should reset the password after the first login. I was confused at first because I never got a chance to set a password before usage, why did it ask a login password? But this problem was solved after I turned to the developer for help. Plus, users can set a password hint in case of you forget the password and recovery email to retrieve your password.
About Desktop Switches
Two desktop switches are newly added. I really like these two amazing switches, which appear on your desktop once you perform the related setting. One is named Quick Switch; the other is Lock-Phone Switch. With the first one, the protection for all items in the protected list can be turned on or off just by a widget. Once the second one is on, your entire phone is completely locked out. These two switches can be unlocked only with the right patterns you drew before.
Other Features
1. To re-locks automatically when your home screen is reopen. By the way, this setting is default; you definitely have the option to shut it down.
2. To launch the App Locker automatically as the system boots.
3. To re-locks automatically when you leave an app.
4. There are several ways to solve the probable problems as you can fine many related solutions in Help, FAQ or Tutorial.
I like this App Locker a lot. It works well and does offer safe protections for my specific applications. If you also want to try it, please search it in the market or visit the address below. Address:App Locker

Screenshot:

attachment.php

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2