1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Listen not refreshing

Google listen has not been refreshing the last couple of days I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem (I can get them to refresh if I go to each podcast individually and manually tell it to refresh)

it is problem that more than just you are experiencing .. its also happening to me ... there is a google group for listen where the issue is being reported.

I've uninstalled reader and will not be reinstalling it. If i uninstall reader i can then uninstall and reinstall listen and it will update the first time, but then not again after that. I'm thinking it has something to do with reader not allowing it to poll reader for updates ... web based or the actual app ...
    Thanked by:
    uaw602 
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

yep, having the same issue here. probably an issue on google's end. for now i am also just manually refreshing each subscription
    Thanked by:
    uaw602 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

yea thats what im hearing to man what a pain oh well reported to to google so we will see what happens

I'm having the same problem. I'll use Beyondpod until Google Listen starts working again

This is even a story on the front page today.

http://www.androidcentral.com/google...-auto-updating
    Thanked by:
    uaw602