1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 3 Top Android Lifestyle Apps to Make Your Life Easier

Lifestyle is one of the important categories of android apps. As its name suggests, lifestyle apps aim to make your life better and easier. The following three lifestyle apps definitely can liven up your life and bring you a lot of convenience.

My Important Days

Have you ever forgotten some important dates? Have ever you been blamed by your boss because you forgot to finish the work he asked you to do? is here to help you out. It is a date-reminder that helps you never miss any holidays or other memorial days.

Main features:

- Holidays in USA, UK and China

- Count down automatically the next important day on desktop widget

- Add your own Memorial Days

- Set alarm clock in calendar

- Export list of days

If you are a forgetful man, My Important Days is a must for you.

Good Night
    You must be unhappy to receive unwanted calls from others while sleeping. It is quite annoying to change your phone's settings every night before you go to bed and change it back after you get up the next morning. So may help you solve this problem. It is an app that enables you to customize the suitable settings while sleeping. You need to set time to sleep and get up. Once the sleeping time is coming, your phone would auto-change the settings into the related mode. It will change back once it is time to get up. Not only can it help you avoid unwanted calls while sleeping, but it can save your battery.

So you should download it if you want to sleep well without being disturbed by others.

Bill Splitter
    As its name suggests, is used to split bills. It is really a good helper especially when you go out for dinner with others and need to split the bill equally. You just need to enter the total bill, number of people, tips (by percentage or fixed amount), and then the amount each person should pay comes out. You can also use it to calculate your own bill. Enter the total amount, tax and tips, and then the amount you should pay comes out. It is very quick and easy!

You can seeto find more info. They are all free to download in the market

I wouldn't use any if the ones you listed.

Sent from my eVo
    ......posted from something made by Apple!

The "tools" i use, or three of them:

1) Digital Recipe Sidekick (I just like how it's an app that only stores recipes, and that's it)

2) Springpad

3) Maps

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

People need an app called Bill Splitter when there's a calculator built in to the phone?

^Well, given how many people download "tip calculators" I'm not that surprised.

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    People need an app called Bill Splitter when there's a calculator built in to the phone?
    Unless you've tried it, you don't know how much easier it is.

E.g. the one I use lets you put in the total bill, then it takes into account the meals tax in calculating the tip and will round the tip or the split so you don't have to deal w/ pennies...put in total, change #people and you're done.