handwritten note app?

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i dont know if i am on the right section to be posting this question...

but are there any GOOD handwritten note apps (like something I could functionally use to take note on my 10" Viewsonic G-tab?) something similar to Dan Bricklin's? Note Taker HD App for the iPad maybe? I'd even be willing to pay as long as it was a quality app.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
MobileNoter is adding editing functionality to their app in the next few weeks. MobileNoter is an app that syncs with microsoft onenote (not sure if you use or are familiar with this). I use Onenote on my tablet pc to take handwritten notes on, and the mobilenoter app on my pc syncs all of my notes/notebooks with the cloud every 15 minutes or so, and I can access all of my notes from my Evo using their app. Right now, it is view only, but soon they will add editing functionality to it, allowing you tom take handwritten notes on your android. These notes are synced with the cloud and are accessible from microsoft onenote on your pc.

I use onenote every day, I take all of my notes on my tablet with it, and rely on it heavily. I was really excited to see them developing an android app (has been an iOS thing for a while now).

SwissGuy

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for a similar app to take notes during meeting and courses.
After trying many applications, I ended developing one myself: TabNotes. I'm very interested to get your feedback and do not hesitate to put a good rating on this app if you find it cool.

Guy in Cheese
www.softwareincheese.com

bonstman

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for a similar app to take notes during meeting and courses.
After trying many applications, I ended developing one myself: TabNotes. I'm very interested to get your feedback and do not hesitate to put a good rating on this app if you find it cool.

Guy in Cheese
www.softwareincheese.com
It keeps deleating my notes when I Change the orientation of the tablet and you should be able to add pages like youre using an actual note pad and flip between pages when taking notes. It would be nice to also see the pages more set in place instead of just being able to move them around they should be like a web page that you can zoom in to to make small changes but don't zoom out any more than the edges of the page. It would be cool also to have the different notebook covers have different page types so there would be one note book for grid paper and a couple of different types of notebooks for taking notes so if you were say taking notes in three different class then you could have a home screen with the different notebooks your using and you be able to open each notebook where you left off it would make it a much more productive app. And it would also bw cool if you could flip the pages in your notebook like the books you have on a tablet... well that's what I would do if I had the computer smarts to do thimgs like that. And since you called it TABnotes you could have tabs on the home screen for different categories like notes math drawing things like that I thing this would put your app in the feature category in the android market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781