awjones

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Q. How do I get rid of duplicate notifications?
A. You must go into the settings for Gmail and your SMS/MMS apps and set the ringtone to "Silent" and disable vibrations.

Q. How do I silence my ringtone notifications?
A. Within the WhoIsIt preferences, ensure the "Tap to Silence" option is checked. This will allow you to tap on your screen (when the phone is unlocked) to silence the ringtone. You can also use the camera button to silence the ringtone.

Q. I have checked the "Disable LED Notifications" option, but it doesn't seem to be working.
A. This has been tested on the Droid X and Droid 2. I cannot guarantee compatibility with all phones.

Q. My settings aren't saving.
A. Are you using Apps2SD or something similar? WhoIsIt is not compatible with apps such as these.

Q. My widget disappears when I reboot my phone.
A. Are you using Apps2SD or something similar? WhoIsIt is not compatible with apps such as these.

Q. I adjusted my volume levels within the WhoIsIt profile settings, but my volume does not change.
A. Your volume levels will not change until a profile is activated. You can activate a profile by using the "Select" or "Toggle" widgets included with WhoIsIt. You can also activate a profile by long-pressing the desired profile within the WhoIsIt app and selecting "Activate profile".

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc