wootCheck a woot.com checking application for android!

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey,
I just released a major update to my wootCheck application in the market and feel that it is the best woot checking app available by far.

My app checks all of the different woot sites and shows everything you would need to know about the product. It auto-refreshes for wootoffs and is extremely fast! Check it out!

woot1.png

woot2.png

wootQR.png

I am currently working on a few new features but if you try it and can think of something you would like to see comment below!

Thanks!
~Brian

edit-
There is a free version in the market now. wootCheck Lite
wootCheck
wootCheckLite

Last edited:

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for providing a "Lite" version. I use Wootchecker on the iphone, and like the app, just don't want to have to pay for it for both platforms.. :)

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
updated full version with many fixes, including droid/n1 issues, rotation problems, background issues, and network timeout/no connection problems! Please update!

The app should be a lot more stable now. Free version fixes should come soon, possibly tonight.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Does this app offer anything else over checking through the browser? What is the differences between the free and paid app?

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Does this app offer anything else over checking through the browser? What is the differences between the free and paid app?

Yes, it is faster, more convenient, looks better on the small screen size, ect.

Try out the free version you probably will find it a lot easier to check.

Last edited:

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
also someone told me there was a way (but they couldnt remember) to check upcoming woot deals, if there is a way to check would you be able to add that feature (would make a great selling point!)

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
also someone told me there was a way (but they couldnt remember) to check upcoming woot deals, if there is a way to check would you be able to add that feature (would make a great selling point!)

Yeah, if I could find out how, I would totally try to implement it!

edit - just found a deals rss feed, seems like I might possibly be able to get something for deals going on, future plans. after working on it i probably will have a basic release just listing the deals and you click on them to open a web page pointing to them.
then later i might try to clean it up and make the app handle it all.

Last edited:

quaa

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello all!
Both apps have just been updated!
Free version is less naggy and should be better for you guys to use!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool