LauncherPro question (dock icons)

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.... Is there a way to use 4 icons in the dock instead of 5? Basically I'm wondering if you can make the dock look somewhat like TouchWiz. I wanted 4 icons that were bigger than the standard icons. Also to have them spaced evenly, not just removing one icon from the dock and having 4 that way.

beandon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No, I dont believe you can do that unless you are running a root version of the application. Just the stock LP+ doesnt offer this it seems.

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
you can fake it pretty well by making the dock background an image with the icons already on it. Then place blank icons over the areas you want.

To be more clear: In photoshop you make a dock (check for you phones dimensions, for me it's 480x84). Within that space, find the 4 icons you want. put them in, whatever size you want and whatever order you want it in. then load that image onto your phone as the dock image. Then you'll need to place blank icons over the actual icons (they won't fit perfectly because there's still five slots, but you can get close).

this will be your best bet. It will not allow for scrollable docks though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae