Alternative Gallery App on Froyo?

red.drako

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello AC Forums!
I'm curious is anyone knows of any alternative apps to the default Gallery app on Froyo. I don't want a photo editor or anything like that, just something to view the pictures on.

I ask because on my Hero it seems to be a little buggy. If my accelerometer shifts then all the pictures take on this split deinterlaced effect. Same thing if I cut my screen off or it times out while browsing photos. If an photo is up & the accelerometer turns on then the photo I'm looking at splits; half is at a 90-degree angle from the rest of the picture.

So just looking for a simple alternative; it doesn't have to upload to Facebook or anything special (if it does that's fine too).

Thank you all to anyone who can assist!

red.drako

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you both for replying! I downloaded Gallery3D but it doesn't show up in my app drawer. But I have got JustPictures working & it's very simple, direct. Liking it so far.

Reactions: RickMG

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, this is just what I was looking for. I cannot stand how the included gallery on my EVO only has the option of seeing all the photos instead of the albums I had them in on my palm or moment. Thanks, JustPictures is great.

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I use quick pic and really like it.
I noticed in JustPictures one album wasn't pulling over even though I could see it in Astro. I just downloanded the Quick pic and it works fantastic too. Keeping them both for possibly having the best of bost worlds but placed Quick Pic on the front page. Thanks all of you, what great timing to search.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish