What I got up my sleeve!

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay I have been working on a game for Android. (I plan on releasing it on iOS also but later on) It is a great action packed game and users will love it. Me and some friends have been working hard on this game. We want to release it as soon as we can but as you know there are always bugs. I also want to get it compatible for Honeycomb or at least a tablet version. Which will cost a lot of $$$. The Xoom isn't looking so cheap. We are trying to fix the bugs but now we have slowed down. I made a quick video just telling a VERY VERY basic description about it. If we work at the pace we are working at now we should be done in Q3 and launch it around Q4. We are trying to pick the pace up. I am positive users will love this game. It will come with a fee but we will select users to test out our game on different devices. Here is the video link. once again it is VERY basic. I made it really quick because I was bored and decided to make a video about the game. (or a BASIC desc. a bout it). It isn't the best. I used a free video maker and just found random photos. We can't wait to release it. If the game didn't have so many bugs it would be released tomorrow. Also we are thinking of more things to add to it.

->Xtreme* Game<-

Positive comments please.

joncat84

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
you werent joking about the BASIC description at all.... i found out that it is a game and will be available for both ios and android. you didnt even need the video as your original post already answered these questions... and then you ask for positive comments. positive comments about what? your game on android/ios?

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
you werent joking about the BASIC description at all.... i found out that it is a game and will be available for both ios and android. you didnt even need the video as your original post already answered these questions... and then you ask for positive comments. positive comments about what? your game on android/ios?

Haha well we were going to do more but we said we should just wait. Well we are working really hard.

Yes it is REALLY basic.

joncat84

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
im glad you are working hard. developers really help push mobile os's to the next level. is your game a multiplayer game? does it work cross platform? this is what the video leads me to believe.