Never miss an important phone call - CritiCall

simplyapplied

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
We're excited to announce that our second application is now available in the Android Market!

CritiCall is designed to allow your phone to ring when you get calls from set contacts, even when your phone is set to silent.

Using CritiCall, you can select any contact as a "critical" contact and your phone will always ring when you receive a call from that person. Easy to turn off when you CAN'T get calls, and includes a customizable auto-resume feature.

Great if you have kids or if you provide professional services and can't afford to miss calls from important clients.

Features include:

• Phone rings when critical contacts call you ? even when set to silent/vibrate!
  • Set as many "critical" contacts as you want
  • Set custom times for each Critical Contact
  • Groups
    1. Unlimited number of groups (friends, family, work, clients, etc)
    2. Unlimited number of contacts within each group
    3. Custom settings for the entire group change the settings for all contacts in the group
  • Quick and easy to turn off if you CAN?T have your phone ring
  • Adjustable Auto-resume so you never miss a call
  • Auto-resume override if you don?t want CritiCall to Auto-resume
  • Volume control
  • Customizable defaults to see the information you want to see quickly

There's a free trial version which is fully functional, but which expires after CritiCall overrides the phone's volume settings 5 times. The full version is $0.99.

Give it a shot and let us know what you think. We're already working on features for the next update, but we'd love to hear your suggestions.

CritiCall Trial Version
CritiCallTrialQRCodesmall.png

Full Version ($0.99)
CritiCallQRCodesmall.png

Some screenshots

FirstPage.png

AutoResumePage.png

CustomSettings.png

ContactsListingPage.png

simplyapplied

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
CritiCall now works for SMS texts!

Also, we've added an easy-to-use On/Off widget.

Other features include adjustable Auto-resume, groups, and customizable override times.

Check it out!

CritiCall Trial
CritiCallTrialQRCodesmall.png

CritiCall
CritiCallQRCodesmall.png

simplyapplied

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally, an update.

We've had some issues getting this latest release finalized an updated to the Play Store, but its finally done.

CritiCall version 3.0 is now available for download from the Play Store.

What changed -

Completely re-coded the app to make it more reliable across all devices. Fixed reported bugs. Updated the UI and graphics to be more consistent with the ICS Holo-theme. Improved usability. Added features to the Pro version - Emergency Call Override and Repeating Reminders. Removed the 5 override limitation from the Free (formerly Trial) version.

Overall the quality of the app has been upgraded significantly and will let us make future updates more timely and add user-requested features. Right now we are working to implement a data backup/restore option which will be included in the next update. Please let us know what you think and feel free to make suggestions for improvements/new features.

For some reason the images are still showing up full size below even though I've resized them.

CritiCall Free
CritiCallTrialVersion30.png

CritiCall Pro
CritiCallProVersion30.png

A few pictures of the new look:

Home Screen
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-36-41.png

Auto-Resume when CritiCall is turned Off
Screenshot_2012-12-10-11-22-18.png

Auto-Resume Timer Set
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-38-21.png

Group Settings
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-37-41.png

Set Custom Times
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-38-45.png

General Settings
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-43-18.png

Notification Settings
Screenshot_2012-12-10-10-43-00.png

simplyapplied

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Is this gone? I'm very interested in this.

After a longer than expected hiatus...we're back!

CritiCall 3.1 is now available in Google Play. As a bonus, this version works!!!

A couple quick things - on some phones you may have to set a custom ringtone in the Notification Settings in order to properly override the volume. This is a function of how these phones (and version of the OS) handle "Silent Mode."

We've tested this version extensively, especially on devices which experienced the previous issues. However, we definitely want to know if anyone else has problems so we can fix them.

If you notice any problems with the app, email us at simplyapplied@gmail.com. We respond to EVERY email within 24 hours and most emails are responded to within an hour. You won't experience better customer service - I guarantee it.

CritiCall is now free and unlimited
CritiCall31FreeQR_zps61ff5e58.jpg

CritiCall Pro removes ads and guarantees access to all upgraded features
CritiCall31ProQR_zpsca10cfb5.jpg

simplyapplied

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
CritiCall 3.2 now available in the Play Store

This update mostly addressed reported issues and bugs so that CritiCall works more consistently across all devices.

If you've had a duplicate ringtone issue, there is now an option to fix the double ringtones. Also, selecting this option will allow your phone to play any custom ringtones you have set for your contacts. This option may cause CritiCall to not override the volume properly on some devices depending on how they handle "Silent Mode", so test it out first to ensure it works.

We will be adding in the ability to set custom ringtones for individual contacts, making the day/time settings more granular, and re-add the widget in an upcoming update.

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks!

SA
Thanks!

CritiCall Free
CritiCall32Freeqrcode_zps35ad068c.png

CritiCall Pro
CritiCall32Proqrcode_zps8e79417c.png

shrilim

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi i just installed this app on my phone and this serves my purpose :) kudos for that.

But one thing i found strange is that as soon as we end call coming from critical contact, phone do not switch back to silent mode it stays in ringing mode.

Please let me know if this is bug or it is available in pro version.

FYI i am using sony z1compact 5.1.1