Android Central Giveaway: 10 FREE Copies of Beautiful Widgets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofny#IM

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
i would like to see an option for a slide show in the background of the widget...scrolling thru pics on your sd card or the option for the time to be read out loud about erry 15 min or so......or maybe a binary clock option

ads

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Scores widget - either particular team, so when they're playing it shows score, or maybe scrolling like bottom of TV does.

ADS

strhessed

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see a diagnostics widget that will actually tell you why things (that you don't want to happen) are happening. A full panel calender widget too.

Last edited:

koruptor

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see a wider photo frame widget with selectable folders for slideshows. The stock photo frame is just too narrow and lame.

kandrelly

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Beautiful widget

I would like it if the weather would link to a more detailed weather forcast, and maybe even a radar. The 3 day forecast is very nice though.

SurgeCentral

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Widget I would like to see.....contest

1) I would like a to see a widget for the alarm clock, were u can enable/disable each alarm....

2) A quick reply widget sms- say ur in a program you can just press the volume up/down button and a pop up comes up where u can type and send a text without leaving that app.

3) A Calendar widget, where the whole month is displayed, and when u highlight a day any contents for that day are displayed on top of the widget, kind of like a ticker going across the top

4) I would also like to see a contacts widget similiar but better than htc contact widget- maybe with (mood update)myspace/facebook integration
or twitts from twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.