Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contacts App

I'm not happy with "People" on the Hero... does anyone know of a good contacts app?
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

what features are you looking for? Contacts Grid, in the market looks interesting if all your contacts have photos.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm looking for a contact app that will sync with all my Google contact info (including pictures).... I find that sometimes (not all the time) People does not sync everything in my Google contacts. For example; I have the birth date of someone in my Google contacts, that doesn’t use Facebook, which does not sync with people. Also some contact photos don’t sync.

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

To piggy back on this, is there any good contact widgets out there?
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Okay that's much more specific I'll keep my eyes peeled. Personally I went with a hosted Exchange account. Yes, there's a monthly fee, but at least it ALWAYS works.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

@Cory Streater, Very much appreciated... anything you can find would help

Did anyone ever find a good people replacement app? I've had issues with the HTC people app not showing all the info in the gmail contact.