App drawer replacement?

anon(147178)

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is are any good apps out there that work as an app draw replacement and will allow you to organize/sort your apps?

I've been looking around on the market for a while now and haven't been able to find much aside from folder apps.

Thanks!!

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is are any good apps out there that work as an app draw replacement and will allow you to organize/sort your apps?

I've been looking around on the market for a while now and haven't been able to find much aside from folder apps.

Thanks!!

The app drawer is part of the launcher so if you install third party launcher like ADW, Launcher Pro or Go Launcher you will also get their app drawer.

Steve66

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Try the free Apps Organizer - this lets you organize apps into as many categories/folders as you want, make your own categories, apps can be in multiple categories, etc. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy user.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Try the free Apps Organizer - this lets you organize apps into as many categories/folders as you want, make your own categories, apps can be in multiple categories, etc. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy user.

Ditto...Tried a couple different ones, but this ended up being my favorite. I use Launcher Pro so when I press my app drawer on it, Apps Organizer opens and displays all my categories to easily choose which one I want.