what's included in the paid Launcher Pro

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I have ads extra but don't like that it lags a lot. So I have been using LP and wonder what and if its worth the paid version?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
with the pro version you get custom widgets (for FB, twitter, calendar, favorite contacts, etc), and the ability to re-size widgets on your homescreen (i think this feature is not available in the free version). the widgets are pretty cool and are very functional.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Really
I see you have to buy the key through PayPal. What happens if you have to reset your device?
They will give you an activation code which will be associated with the email you provide them. You can use the code again if you reset or change your device. And if you lose the code.you can request a new one at anytime.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
They will give you an activation code which will be associated with the email you provide them. You can use the code again if you reset or change your device. And if you lose the code.you can request a new one at anytime.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
OK thanks for the help.

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
IMHO it's not worth it for the widgets themselves. They are very sense-like personally I don't care for that. I bought it anyway tho because I do use LPP and we should all support the devs who make the stuff we use so they can keep making it for us ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro