1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pandora radio

Anyone here use Pandora know how to add to an existing station to add variety?
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Not a way that I know of to add via the app. May be able to add on the website. I mostly use Slacker if I want to customize stations.

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty_82 View Post
    Not a way that I know of to add via the app. May be able to add on the website. I mostly use Slacker if I want to customize stations.
    i just may have to give slacker a shot... slacker always seemed like you had to tinker with it a lot.
    CrackBerry Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | Tech Enthusiast

ROM
    CM7 Nightlies

No way to. You just gotta add each different band name as a station and hope you get a different rotation or different bands. I've used Pandora and slacker for a while and now I don't use either because of how bad it really it for hearing what you really want to listen to.

I now just add what ever music to my SD or internal memory and use winamp. Now I listen to the band I type in... lol

Android, the best community. Sent using tapatalk!
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Stig View Post
    Anyone here use Pandora know how to add to an existing station to add variety?
    You can add variety to any station you create, but you have to log on to a PC. You can then access it on your mobile phone.
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    i just may have to give slacker a shot... slacker always seemed like you had to tinker with it a lot.
    You do have to tinker with it more but I like it cause I can cache my stations on my SD card. Works well cause I have a long drive to work with a few spots that my 3G cuts out.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That sucks. Pandora needs to add that function, it's a nice feature without having to go on a PC. I was using Pandora a lot on my Ipod Touch, and that was a nice feature to have when you wanted to add variety to a station, so instead of having 100 stations, I could have just 30 or so...and group them in genres/style.