Is there an App in Android Market to watch Live TV?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, you might not be too happy with the results of these paid or free live tv apps.

There are a few available in the market - you could read about how others feel about a certain app. Just type in "live TV" in the search input inside the market app.

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I know both Sprint and Verizon offer's a tv type of service for their customers.

I'm on Verizon and used to have Verizon's V cast Mobile TV (before I got a Android phone) and honestly really liked the service. It's either $3 dollars a day for $10 bucks for the whole month.

Here's a link for more information:

Verizon:
Entertainment and Apps from Verizon Wireless - V CAST Video on Demand

I also know Sprint offers some thing simular as well. From what I've heard it's included with your data package. (I think. I really don't know since I'm not on sprint.)

Sprint:
Sprint TV - Mobile TV from Sprint

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
It‘s not live, but I‘m a big fan of Jetflicks, which has a ton of shows: you can find complete seasons of shows, as well as getting new shows the day after airing. Also, I really like PlayOn, which is a media server program for your PC, which allows you to stream Netflix, Hulu, and a bunch of other networks (plus media on your PC) to your device.

-IRON-

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Android vision is good. Free trial in market and only five bucks for a.year. lots of content. Works perfect on 4f and wifi and on a solid 3g

KCMike

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Good question & something I've often wondered myself.

I've got the AT&T U-verse Live TV app on my Inspire however I've yet to mess with it much. There is a free 7 day trial which then turns into a $9.99 per month subscription (which isn't canceled unless you unsubscribe to the service).

$10/mth is a bit steep in my opinion, especially since I have a data cap of 2.0GB. If it was $2/mth I might consider it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol