need app for 15 minute reminders

robertojoven

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I need an app that will remind me every 15 minutes to do something. Just a single beep or buzz though... I need it to be able to repeat this all night long. I've downloaded and tried several apps but none of them did what I needed. Thanks for he help.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Why reinvent the wheel? You can do this with your stock Alarm. Not sure what phone you have, but I can do this on my X by doing the following:

Just pick a starting time and set the alarm. Now go to settings and set the "repeat" and check Monday - Sunday. Now go back to menu, settings, "snooze duration" and select 15 minutes. This will effectively give you what you need (you will be notified every 15 min., then hit snooze).

Reactions: robertojoven

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Why reinvent the wheel? You can do this with your stock Alarm. Not sure what phone you have, but I can do this on my X by doing the following:

Just pick a starting time and set the alarm. Now go to settings and set the "repeat" and check Monday - Sunday. Now go back to menu, settings, "snooze duration" and select 15 minutes. This will effectively give you what you need (you will be notified every 15 min., then hit snooze).

If he wanted to pull it out of his pocket and push a button he wouldn't be posting here. I'm pretty sure he wants it to just annoy him every 15 minutes then stop and do it again 15 minutes later. In which case stock won't do what he needs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nov 10, 2017
Visit site
you need a repeat timer, not a clock. Multi timer is free and has as many settings as you could need, but there are lots of other options

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37