Launcher pro ripped me off!

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought the full version of LP Plus and now it's saying I have to pay for the APP again WTF!!
I don't want to pay again. Anyone else have this happen!

Last edited:

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
What steps have you taken to resolve this?

I would just contract the developer - I think the developer is pretty active with LP and seems to be credible. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and wouldn't think they would try to rip you off for the few dollars it cost.

keep us posted

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
If I remember correctly the paid version ONLY buys you an activation code, which you should get in an email. Did you check your mail for the code and put it in?

Although reading the description, it sounds like you just have to restart Launcher Pro (maybe he changed it so you don't get a key anymore). Did you follow the instructions below?
Important: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING!

This app unlocks the Plus features in LauncherPro. You must have the latest version of LauncherPro (free) installed on your phone. This app will not show in your app drawer and it just acts as a license key to unlock the Plus features.

After installing this, restart LauncherPro (by clicking Menu > Preferences > Restart LauncherPro) and you should now be running LauncherPro Plus. You can check this by pressing Menu > Preferences, then under LauncherPro it should say "LauncherPro Plus vX.XX"

This Unlocker only works with the official LauncherPro releases. Modded/themed versions of LauncherPro will not be unlocked by this app.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
If I remember correctly the paid version ONLY buys you an activation code, which you should get in an email. Did you check your mail for the code and put it in?

Although reading the description, it sounds like you just have to restart Launcher Pro (maybe he changed it so you don't get a key anymore). Did you follow the instructions below?

Ok totally missed that! Thanks I'll give it a shake I might be mad for nothing. But cant find the reciept they emailed me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34