Where to get Dog Wars for sideloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Now that Dog Wars has been pulled from the Market, does anyone know where we can get it for sideloading? I was able to get it from the Market, but I have some friends that want to give it a try.

BTW, it really is just a mature game. There are alot more violent games out there. If you don't like it, don't get it...plain and simple.

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
If I spoke my REAL mind on the matter, it'd be filled with *s and I'd probably get booted off the site.

You're all sick (illegitimate children) if you get a kick out of playing stuff like this. Were you not hugged enough as children?

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
its people like you that are ruining the video game industry. let me see if i can make this clear. ITS JUST A GAME!!! would you rather someone uses a video game as their outlet or would you rather they did it in real life. anyone who says that video games leads to violence is an idiot and probably have never even played a violent game.

o, and btw, i have never downloaded dog wars and probably never will, doesn't interest me.

i do however play games such as call of duty, grand theft auto, etc...

all i'm sayingis its a harmless game that is hurting absolutely no one.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am far from an advocate of ANY type of sanctioned or organized fighting but to call people names and wish they were thrown to the wolves is wrong also ... I don't watch people get mutilated in MMA matches or carnage one another in video games ... I don't see people banning these video games that you have to be 18 to buy ... Guts ... Blood ... Broken limbs ... I tell ya what ... Be in a war and see if your laughing and having a good time in it ... Better yet if your lucky to get back home in one piece, see if playing war is on your high priority list .

Reactions: jharo

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If I spoke my REAL mind on the matter, it'd be filled with *s and I'd probably get booted off the site.

You're all sick (illegitimate children) if you get a kick out of playing stuff like this. Were you not hugged enough as children?

Ok, I normally would not have responded to all the people taking personal hits, but now I feel compelled. First off, I'm a professional ADULT. This game and any other game that contains a similar amounts of violence should not be made available to children. That includes games similar to Call of Duty (which I've liked since the original release), Grand Theft Auto or etc. I would have probably never downloaded this game if it hadn't been for all the press about it. I had to see what it was all about. There are a number of games out there that are extremely gruesome, and no one is making you play them. If you feel like dogs fighting, killing Germans, or beating up prostitutes is not for you...don't download or play them. And by the way, none of those things is in any way shape or form ok in real life.

pittsm

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Be in a war and see if your laughing and having a good time in it ... Better yet if your lucky to get back home in one piece, see if playing war is on your high priority list .

please tell me you did not just compare REAL war to a video game.....wow. Have you ever even played a "war" style video game such as call of duty or battlefield?

baseballfanz: pm me and i'll let you know where to get it.

and again, i have not and probably will not play dog wars. Its not that i'm against it, it just doesn't interest me.

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I normally would not have responded to all the people taking personal hits, but now I feel compelled. First off, I'm a professional ADULT. This game and any other game that contains a similar amounts of violence should not be made available to children. That includes games similar to Call of Duty (which I've liked since the original release), Grand Theft Auto or etc. I would have probably never downloaded this game if it hadn't been for all the press about it. I had to see what it was all about. There are a number of games out there that are extremely gruesome, and no one is making you play them. If you feel like dogs fighting, killing Germans, or beating up prostitutes is not for you...don't download or play them. And by the way, none of those things is in any way shape or form ok in real life.

It's a matter of taste.

I'm no prude. Not by a long shot. I've played dozens of games in which yeah, I blow stuff up. But there's a world of difference between war (for varying reasons, some good, some bad) and pitting animals against each other for entertainment.

Sure, it's your right to play a game like this.

And I have every right to call you a ****ing d-bag for liking it.

Don't like it? You're an "adult." Don't listen while I call you a d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital