Facebook Comment Notifications

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
The facebook app is severely lacking on the notification side. The UI is breathtaking and clean as it can be... but when it comes to notifications it's horrible. It doesn't let me know if i got a new message, new comment, new wall post anything... It might be coming from a Blackberry I expect to know when I receive something...

The main point of this post is, does anyone know of a facebook app that actually alerts you when you receive notifications and you can go right to the app to read/respond to said notifications? I tried bloo... it doesn't do it. Thanks.

FrankTheTank369#AC

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
It's just how it was made. It's been this way since they released it but yes I do agree that what's the point of checking off that you want to be notified when you get a comment or whatever and yet you have to look it up yourself only to be redirectd to the mobile website.

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
And it goes to the touch site by default and doesn't even go to the page you requested if its a comment.... needs work!

kindaskimpy

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah the Facebook app is seriously lacking in some departments but for me the deal braker is the notifications... or lack thereof. I mean, seriously... I'd love to turn off Facebook mobile texts and just rely on the app to notify me of things but I can't!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech