Any Developer taking requests?

ksat

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in search of a very specific application that, essentially, collects data - a form of sorts that I can customize with the needed fields.

I think the application would be relatively easy to create and would love to do it - but, I'm just not the developer-type! :)

I help fly Hot Air Balloons - right now, I'm crewing but will be piloting in the future. And, just like a Flight Log that pilots keep, I'd like to keep a similar log for my crewing activities. I know what I want...I just don't know how to put it all together!

Anyone wanting to help or have any ideas of something that's already available?

Thanks everyone!

that1bb

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Are you looking for something like a spreadsheet? I use excel for many things. Having docs to go on my phone is pretty handy.

ksat

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
yes - but, no. I'd like to pull reports from it - who has paid, who hasn't paid, as well as some other stats. Excel would be fine for basic data entry....but, I'd like something that is a bit easier to enter data into and report on. If you've ever seen any of the Gas Mileage tracking apps....that's what I've got in mind. A simple yet configurable input environment.

Does that make sense? :)