What's your Android Twitter client of choice?

What Twitter client are you using?

• Total voters

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
It's been a while (like a year) since we last did this. And in the wake of the news that Tweetdeck likely got bought out, it's time once again.

So, what Twitter client are you using?

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have tried just about all of them..... and I keep coming back to tweetdeck. I love the unified timeline (including facebook, 4square & buzz) and the way they handle multiple accounts. Hope @twitter doesn't mess it up...

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Torn between seesmic, tweetdeck, and twitter. Voted for seesmic though because of the facebook integration and doesn't have that bland grey look to it

Reactions: JTEastwood

patokike

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Seesmic for me

Seesmic has every possible option you may need or use :)
Nice and fast UI also... I have tried a few that include one or the other but not both ;)

ingles_

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I use Tweetdeck since beta day one. Before that I used to use Seesmic. Already tried several clients, including the official Twitter app but the first two are much better. Just wish some client that would show TTs as well as What The Trend app.

Stajdanley

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Tweetcaster as of late. All of the others just seem a little unpolished by comparison, but Plume is pretty nice as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: flash24

DevTin23

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
tweetcaster baby

I had twidroyd first got bored. Then used plume got bored now I am using tweetcaster and it is the best one I have used so far. So tweetcaster is my favorite one :)

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I use LauncherPro and Seesmic.

Love Seesmic... if/when Seesmic combines FB and multiple Twitter feeds into one column, I'll get rid of the LPP widget.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante