View Poll Results: Do you use the market on the Desktop Browser?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, all the time!

5 29.41%
  • I use it when I can

2 11.76%
  • only if my phone isn't working.

1 5.88%
  • Haven't even tried it, stick with my phone

9 52.94%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default (POLL) Do you use the browser version of the Market?

I never find myself using the Android Market on the desktop browser I always just tend to pick up my phone and do it from there. Just want to know what you guys do?
    Devices Past to Present
    • Blackberry Bold 9000
    • HTC Aria
    • Samsung Captivate
    • Google Nexus S
    • Moto Xoom

I use the market from both my desktop browser and from my phone. Just depends on what is convenient at the moment.

I just use my phone, no sense in doing things the hard way lol
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

i would use it more, but auto-install doesnt work too well when youre running a custom rom

I prefer Appbrain

Its okay, a good concept but I usually find it quicker doing it straight from my device.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

90% of the timei do out on the phone. I have use the desktop market and it work quite well

Global Posts
    6,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

I use the desktop version when I'm trying to reference an application on the forum. Otherwise, it's managing through the phone application.

I use it quite often now that it's a lot more functional than it was a mere couple months ago.

If I'm searching for a specific type of app, it's much faster and easier to search, locate, and decide, from the desktop. Find what I'm looking for, clicky install, and done.

I also find it very handy and convenient when I read a review on an app that looks interesting and there's a market link in the review. Just click the link, select install, done. No need to grab the phone and go looking for the app.
    "Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
    - George Carlin