[APP] Non-Market Apps Enabler

bandroid

Jun 15, 2010
www.twitter.com
Hey guys, I recently posted a new app to the Android market Called "Non-Market Apps Enabler" which enables unknown sources on almost all ATT android phones. It also lets you return to stock.

Originally I created this to go with my motorola bravo rom but then after many people with the atrix and captivate said they found it interesting, quick, easy and they prefered it to the free methods. So I decided to expand compatibility to all ATT models and the app is now on page #2 of the android top new paid apps list!

The app is $1.69 and will support development of my roms, hacks, future free apps, etc.

If you are looking for an easy way that doesnt require hooking your phone to the pc or using text editors, adb, etc or if you just want a quicker way to enable/disable the unknown souces option the app is helpful. I find it helpful after constant sbf flashing I do.

Market Link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.bandroidx.nmaenabler&token=31YIwFf_

Its 100% confirmed working on the Atrix, Bravo, Captivate, Flipside, Flipout, and several others. it should work for all ATT models as long as your phone is rooted OR temp rooted when the app runs. if this doesnt work for your phone please use the email developer option in the app to contact me with your device ID. I am actively searching for any models that don't work as is.

thanks!

-bandroidx
@bandroidx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87