Looking for a big Clock widget that looks like Sense UI

jojoko

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a big clock widget that looks similar if not exactly like the one in the htc sense ui phones. but i've been very disappointed with what i can see in the marketplace. i want widgets like the htc sense ui has on my droid. i just upgraded to 2.1 today.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Check out BeautifulWidgets. They have a ton of skins, too, and a few that look similar to the HTC Sense one.

Yep, this is the one that I know of as well. I'm trying it out on Eris with normal home. I actually like it more - the weather actually gets updated properly.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets and Weather Widgets Donate are your two good options for HTC Sense looking widgets. Beautiful Widgets used to look more like the Sense UI, but HTC made the developer pull it until he changed it enough.
Speaking of the developer, Beautiful Widgets has a great one. It used to be that almost every day, there'd be an update with new and improved features for us users. Now he's moved onto developing a Twitter app - Touiteur. But every now and then we get some update love still!
And, if you get tired of the Sense UI look, both have a pretty good selection of skins to choose from, though Beautiful Widgets has a better selection. I might be a little biased. ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc