Best Live Wallpapers!

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll agree that battery life is not affected by the live wallpapers. At first I thought it was, but somehow, autodim was turned back on. Now, I am leaving my office with the battery around 70% while running live wallpapers, where before teh udpate it was around 40%.

theanswer3

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
For me the best ones are the Matrix themed one, the koi fish pond, and most definitely the super mario bros. one. The SMB one is by far my favorite though.

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
The Shake Them All one is cool, but my favorite right now is the Flying Toast live wallpaper.

It's a great homage to the old "After Dark" screensavers for Win 3.1 and Macs from the early/mid 90's.

You can grab it in the Market and it's free.

Reactions: mjam86

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Do you know any live wallpaper which displays rain drops on screen. Like the weather widgets do?

I've always thought that would be really cool as well. I just searched appbrain and found this one:

Rain Live Wallpaper - Android app on AppBrain

I would love to try it out but sadly I am without an android phone (waiting for epic to come out :mad:

If you install it, lemme know how it looks/works

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Do you know any live wallpaper which displays rain drops on screen. Like the weather widgets do?

the only app that i know of would be "Beautiful Live Weather" but you'll to buy beautiful widgets first to get all of it's functionality, not sure if you want drops literally hitting the screen or just rain

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Acircuit and seeds of life for me. Acircuit board is more for the feel in me.

Seeds of life....its definitely a conversation starter :)

nexus1diehard

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
For this christmas

Any cool live wallpapers for the Christmas?

I have tried Snowfall Free. Quite nice. Although it feels quite cold with all that snow.

My current one is the free Xmas Goodies. Think it's very new, I was one of the first to download it. My most favorite so far. The settings are simple and clean. I like it becos it's quite interactive like ShakethemAll!, but much more lively and made specifically for christmas.

Any recommendations?

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
My home page is entirely filled with widgets and icons, so I typically use wallpapers with textures rather than pictures / scenes. When I feel like using live wallpapers, I usually go with the built-in "Magic Smoke" or "Sense" because they look good even if mostly covered up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie