DroidLock -- protect your Android device! (update: v1.3.0)

droidmate

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
DroidLock is an application for Android 2.1 and later devices that allows you to control access to any installed application. This is useful in situations where you may wish to allow another person to use your Android device but restrict access to personal information, such as contacts or e-mail. DroidLock also acts as a "last line of defense" for your Android device in the event that it is lost or stolen.

DroidLock offers a simple interface that allows you to easily select which apps on your Android device need protection. Just set your password, select your apps, and DroidLock does the rest! There's even a home screen widget so you can easily turn protection on and off.

Please visit Droidmate at Droidmate : Droidmate Home for more information or visit the Android Market to download!

protection_image02.png
protection_image01.png
using_image03.png
protection_image03.png
widget_image01.png

Free version:
qrcode_market_free.png

Paid version:
qrcode_market.png

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Not a bad idea and will need to give it a try. I don't know how many times I leave my phone laying around the house when friends and family are over and a Facebook update is posted from my phone...lol Very annoying but leads to some great laughs.

Locking Facebook will be great so I don't have to worry about locking the screen.

droidmate

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
DroidLock 1.3.0 released!

DroidLock 1.3.0 has been released. This is a major release which adds new features and fixes several bugs:

* Added landscape orientation for unlock and password change screens.
* Added multiple selection when selecting applications.
* Automatically protects GMail notifications when GMail is protected.
* Fixed a bug on 2.1 devices where the unlock screen may crash in some circumstances.
* Fixed a bug where protection is not re-enabled if the "re-lock after" feature is used and the devices is rebooted before time expires.

Get DroidLock today: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Droidmate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2