Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Username and Password Autofill App??

Are there any apps out there that will automatically enter usernames and passwords when a given web page is loaded up?

I use an password protected wifi channel at work and every time I turn off my phone and turn it back on I have to re-log in. It drives me nuts doing it 10 times a day. I'd love something that will automatically enter the username and password when the given page pops up.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Nothing?

ROM
    ATT 4.5.91 GB 2.3.4

I use LastPass plugin with the Dolphin HD browser. They also have it for the FireFox Beta browser, or Lastpass app itself has a built in browser. I'm a big fan of lastpass anyways and it at least works for me when I need to login to my schools wifi as it redirects me to a login page to sign in. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but check it out.
    Last edited by SnyperX; 06-15-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Added couple notes for browsers

My droid logs onto my home, password protected, network without any special application. I think there is something when you put in the password that asks if you want to log in automatically in the future.

ROM
    EOS3 nightly 61 (4.1.2)

Quick question....does your browser not give you the option to remember passwords after a log in? That's very odd, what browser are you using?

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    If by some chance I helped you out, please be so kind as to hit that thanks button. You'd be a lot cooler if you did.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Default Re: Username and Password Autofill App??

I would try LastPass but I don't like the $1/month never ending subscription fee.

I use Lastpass... Have for about a year. It works great, but don't like the constant $1/month.

Just downloaded Passwords Plus... There's a free trial and then a One time fee only. Haven't got it going yet though.

Chrome.