Lock screen music player widget

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all-

Crazy question, but does Android have an available lock-screen music widget? (like you get with the iPhone) That was my biggest complaint about Android, because I use it A LOT on my iPhone.

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
if you can root your phone and get senseui (that's if you don't already have a phone with sense) than you can get it. the sense lock screen has the music information plus play, pause, back, and next all on the lock screen.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
if you can root your phone and get senseui (that's if you don't already have a phone with sense) than you can get it. the sense lock screen has the music information plus play, pause, back, and next all on the lock screen.

Wow, really? I actually didn't know that Sense had that. That makes me want to wait for the Incredible. I listen to music A LOT, so the lock-screen controls are a must-have.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

How would I go about doing that? Is there a standalone version of sense, or would I have to flash it?

quic

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
You would have to root it and find a mod, This depends on your current phone. try going to the xdaforums and look in the section on your phone and rooting/hacking

gujupmp88

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
you can buy widgetlocker lockscreen. awesome app, def one of my favorites. you can customize the lockscreen with whatever shortcuts and widgets you want. you can even change what the sliders do. I have beautiful widgets home/bluetooth/wifi widgets, music widget and battery percentage widget on my lockscreen.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mixzing has a lock screen widget, there's a trial included with the free version, the full app is $10 i believe... it's a pretty solid music player too.