Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default handcent sms problem

Does anyone have problems with Handcent not returning to the main screen after exiting a conversation? In other words if I am in a actual conversation and exit by pressing the home button, when I open Handcent again it goes to the last conversation instead of the conversation list. This can be frustrating if u have more than one conversation going at a time. I have the option to do this checked in the settings. Am I missing something? FWIW, go sms and the stock message app return to the main screen after exiting a conversation.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumshoe351 View Post
    Does anyone have problems with Handcent not returning to the main screen after exiting a conversation? In other words if I am in a actual conversation and exit by pressing the home button, when I open Handcent again it goes to the last conversation instead of the conversation list. This can be frustrating if u have more than one conversation going at a time. I have the option to do this checked in the settings. Am I missing something? FWIW, go sms and the stock message app return to the main screen after exiting a conversation.
    I have not been having that problem. But, I have been having multiple issues with Handcent force closing at least 3 times a day.