Free Music APP Missing from Marketplace

GhostGregg

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok so about 2 months ago there was an app on the market place called Free Music. Had an icon that was orange and had a graphic of headphones on it. It was up for quite some time and then just vanished. My GF downloaded it and is using it currently.

Is there anyway to get it from her phone to mine? Or does anyone out there have it and can put it into an installer for me? I am pretty new to the app transfer part of android so go easy on me please lol.

Thanks in advance

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok so about 2 months ago there was an app on the market place called Free Music. Had an icon that was orange and had a graphic of headphones on it. It was up for quite some time and then just vanished. My GF downloaded it and is using it currently.

Is there anyway to get it from her phone to mine? Or does anyone out there have it and can put it into an installer for me? I am pretty new to the app transfer part of android so go easy on me please lol.

Thanks in advance
Check your pm box

Reactions: GhostGregg

yaneaka

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site

Thanks in advance

Hey did you ever figure out how to get the app? It was on my phone that was stolen and when I got my new phone in the mail it does not have the free music app in it. Please Help Me :)

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Also, you can usually Google search for the apk file and manually download.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

DJ411

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I also had the free music download app on my EVO 4g but my phone got messed up and I had to do a hard reset. Yodatom10 or any other of my fellow Android users any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Queue W

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Look.. as I write this Im literally in tears... I know I sound like a wimp but I had a galaxy nexus for years.. got stolen.. lost all my music and for a while I couldnt even listen to music anymore. I finally started downloading a again with the same app =yall are talking about. then something happene dan dmy phone wiped.. now I dont see it in the play store anymore.. and all that music is gone.. Im begging anyone to please send it for me.. this is one of those small things that would mean a whole lot to someone...please

please.. im begging for the same link

Last edited by a moderator:

Sara Grab

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Got a new phone because old one dropped and didn't work. The same music download i want isn't on the play store...can anyone help me find it... Same one as Greg posted about...

AliseX

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
OK guys I couldn't find the same app, but I found one surprisingly similar and easy to use!! Music-downloader by E everyone. Mp3 music downloaded with a mainly blue icon and blue music note surrounded by a silver outline

FinnyOfRivia

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Can I get the link too please?

Lost this app and lost all my music because of it now I can't get anything because the app is gone and none others work this absolutely sucks I had so many songs.

Last edited by a moderator: