Google Maps recent problem?

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Greetings,

Recently, I'd say about a week or so now, I've noticed an odd glitch in Google Maps that was never present before. It is not consolidated to any phone/rom/kernel/setting as I have tested it on 3 totally different phones now all running variant roms and setups, one not even rooted. So I can easily cross that out as a possibility.

The problem here is that when I used to zoom in close enough that you could see the borders for land plots, there would be a dark black line for the borders. Now it's an extremely faint white thats near impossible to see over the pinkish-white background.

Anyone else have this problem besides me and my family?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Greetings,

Recently, I'd say about a week or so now, I've noticed an odd glitch in Google Maps that was never present before. It is not consolidated to any phone/rom/kernel/setting as I have tested it on 3 totally different phones now all running variant roms and setups, one not even rooted. So I can easily cross that out as a possibility.

The problem here is that when I used to zoom in close enough that you could see the borders for land plots, there would be a dark black line for the borders. Now it's an extremely faint white thats near impossible to see over the pinkish-white background.

Anyone else have this problem besides me and my family?
in the same boat with my thunderbolt lets hope google fixes this soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar