Can I organize my Android Kindle app into "Collections"?

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I searched the forums, and I haven't found anything along these lines to help me out. I've been trying different ereaders for awhile (Nook, Kindle, Aldiko, MoonReader), and I like the organization aspect of most of them (except Kindle). But Kindle allows me to sync my progress between my Evo and my Xoom. A feature that is just too hard to pass up. If another ereader allowed that, then I wouldn't have as much issue leaving Kindle.

But here is my question. Since I am stuck using Kindle for their whispersync, is it also possible to organize into "collections". I can't find that option. I googled it and found directions for the Kindle device, but NOT for the android app. Am I stuck just using "by author" and "by title"? That sucks. I want to separate out my daughters' picture books so they can find them more easily.

Do I just need to wait for an update? Does anyone know if another ereader will allow me to both "sync" between devices AND "organize" my books? Are the combination of those features too much to ask for?

Thanks
K--

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. :) Wish that method were slightly more effective than I fear it would turn out to be. I take it there aren't any alternatives out there then?
Sigh

K--