looking for two apps.....

lilme08

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
i looking for two apps, i have searched but no avail:

1. shopping/to do list app: i would like one that has the checkoff feature and works well with a barcode scanner or have one. i would like to have more than one shopping list or to do list at a time. i came from blackberry and was using mycart pro, good program in my opinion. so was maraticks. any suggestions are greatly appreciated

2. barcode scanner: i would like one that will give the option of storing or saving the information into a shopping list, if that is at all possible.

i have searched but was not able to find anything. Still learning the android system, so i am sure more questions are to come.

TIA

JrrInTN

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I've tried several shopping list programs but have settled on Mighty Grocery as the best. It allows multiple lists, easy checkoffs, add by voice or barcode scanner, syncs to another persons list if you need that (my wife and I can sync grocery lists) etc. To add by scanner it opens the scanner app you have on your phne. For that, I usually use "barcode scanner".
For a To Do List, I use To-Do List.

lilme08

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks a lot. i am using both mighty grocery lite and out of milk. so far i like out of milk because of the multiple lists and the scanner, mainly the scanner. also for the to do list. i am not sure i would use the pantry function. i like might grocery because u can have a master list and connect the sub-lists to it. i do have a couple of questions since i have not used in the store.

is it really worth the upgrade on mighty grocery just for the scan function?
with either one, if i scan the store bar code, will the product info pull in (like pricing)?

thanks to all for their suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci