Google+ notifications... where are they?

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been fooling around with Google+ for a couple weeks now and have noticed the push notifications are very sporadic. Maybe 5% of the time I get the little G+ icon in the bar at the top of the phone, otherwise, I have to go to the app and look at the the red "notification" count at the bottom of the screen.

Two things I thought could have been the culprit: 1. changing my settings to eliminate the redundant emails, but this didn't do anything besides stop the emails; and 2. shutting down my Xoom thinking it might be intercepting the notifications before the phone. (Still it was just as sporadic receiving them as the phone.)

Any ideas?

TJH

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what could be the issue...I get about 90% of my notifications...what usually happens to me, is that the notification doesn't stay at the top...

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I get hardly any notifications until I actually open the app. They did an update yesterday, let's see if it fixes it.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I thought the update had worked but today I'm getting NO notifications (neither are my iPhon-toting friends). The only thing that come through reliably is Huddle conversations.

Very annoying.

TJH

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
My notifications don't work right either. I get my notifications if I'm in the app. I hope a fix is on the way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay