Calendar Widget

auntbeard

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm a former BB user, and one thing I loved about my BB was the "today" on my home screen that showed my next 3 upcoming events. I know it was simple, but I loved it! The only thing I can find comparable is the calendar widget in agenda view, but I don?t like the date stick-it not thing, and it will only show the upcoming events in this month. (that is annoying since it is the end of the month) I just want my next few things to show, just like with the BB. Has anyone seen anything that will help with this? Thanks in advance!

auntbeard

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I bought Pure Calendar before I read the post about Calwidget. I tried Calwidget, and now am bummed that I lost $2.00. For what I am looking for, Calwidget is the winner. Pure Calendar is very close to what I was looking for, but I didn't like its bulky date at the top. I just want a very simple display. Thank you all!!!

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The HTC calendar widgets aren't bad.

I'm using Jorte right now (free) which isn't as pretty as some of the ones mentioned above, but it overlays the text on top of grid (like a nice mix of Pure Grid Calendar and Smooth Calendar).

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So is there one that is close to the HTC calendar widget? I like using Launcher Pro but need to have a full month on my widget.

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Smooth calender is exactly like the stock EVO/android calenders ... but there seems to be some concern with whether or not it updates itself each day as on the widget there is a button to manually refresh ...

Also if you set it to click to calender for a blown up view you can't go back into settings, you have to delete the widget and re-apply ... still beats the stock one with its laggy and buggy updates, mine was saying it was yesterday all day today and any events were passed over because it was already on tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy