Still Feel Like There Isn't a Great (Simple) Weather App

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
What does everyone use?

I resorted to Weatherbug Elite, but I still hate the interface.

I use Google News & Weather just to see the current temp.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
What does everyone use?

I resorted to Weatherbug Elite, but I still hate the interface.

I use Google News & Weather just to see the current temp.

I actually like Google's Weather because of the simple graph of upcoming temperature and chance of rain. It's all I really need.

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
BerryWeather!!!! The one great app I miss from my BB. It looks great on my Revo and is so customizable. Tons of iconsets. This needs its own thread. :)

staked

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Check out MyWeather Mobile. I've yet to find another app that is as light and informational as this one.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

mbnocx

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
BerryWeather!!!! The one great app I miss from my BB. It looks great on my Revo and is so customizable. Tons of iconsets. This needs its own thread. :)

I agree 100% BeWeather was by far the best weather app for BlackBerry and it was unfortunate when I lost the app after moving to Android. Nice to see I can go back to one of my favorites. :)

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Ohhhh, y'all got me all excited! I left a BB Torch for my Photon. Unfortunately the new BeWeather app didn't seem to load right. I'll give it more time to develop and I will DEFINITELY be back!

gregski

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the new BeWeather app and I am impressed. Loved it on my Blackberry. It is light years ahead of Weatherbug. Makes Weatherbug look like a Blackberry app. ;)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The morning news is just fine for me :) But then again, I'm in Socal and the weather is generally sunny -- either warm or hot.

I would suggest The Weather Channel for anyone looking for an app.

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded AccuWeather from the Market and it is great so far. Stable, fast and lots of well organized info on current weather and forecast.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been using My-Cast going back almost 10 years, when it was a monthly fee on old Sprint phones. The My-Cast Original app is great, and it has a great radar.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci