[RELEASE] League of Legends Mobile Chat

robisaks

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I?ve seen a few posts requesting this and it?s something I wanted myself, so I made it! This is a fully functional League of Legends Chat client for Android. It?s open source, so you can compile it yourself and install if you like, or if you want something easy (and want to buy me a redbull), you can just install the donate version from the Android Market.

You can get it from the Android Market by searching for "lol chat", or here is a link for the Android Market:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rei.lolchat

You can get the source code here:
https://github.com/robisaks/LoL-Chat

If you have questions or comments, please send them via github.

Currently you need to have Android 2.1 or greater. I can make it support back to 1.5 but it would take a little time. So if there is a large request for that I?ll do it. Most people are beyond that though.

It?s localized to 10 languages right now; English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portegeese, Russian, Swedish, Chianese, Thai. If you want your language to be included, let me know and I?ll get it added.

I?m also working on an iOS version, but Apple only allows 3 kinds of apps to run in the background; VoIP, media, location. The list doesn't include Chat so it would not work as well as the Android version, but it would still be nice to have.

I am not affiliated with Riot Games or League of Legends. I just love the game and I love to write code. This app is the culmination of the two.

robisaks

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Big update, added statistics for users, the champion they are playing if they are in a game and the time they have spent in the game.

robisaks

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
0.9.3 -
Fix for force close caused by a friend playing as Talon, per Edgar's comment
Fix for Nordic & East region, per Jazerix's report

robisaks

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
0.9.4 -
Add icon to represent Random champion selection
Buddy accept screen more readable