keeping track of sales calls.

shaylou

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am in sales and I'm looking for an app to help me keep track of customer sales calls. I currently have a card catalog that I keep with me on sales calls with all of my customers information. As I make a sales call I record the date and what we talked about on the card so that I can refer back to it on my next visit to that customer. What I'm looking for is a app to let me do this on my htc Evo. Please any help with finding an app for this would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure that many people could use such an app. Thanks for your help.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know of an app designed to do that, but you can try this:

Create a group called "Customers" (or whatever name you want) in your contacts and add any customers to that group. Now you can quickly access your customer contacts and you can edit the contact notes with whatever information you want to jot down.

It's not the most streamlined method but a good way to keep info tied to your contacts.

Aeroms

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I know several sales professionals who are using an Android app called TalkNotes Plus. It allows you to attach notes, pics and even sound to your contacts while the call is in progress.Of course,you can attach notes at any time. The app also has a full archive feature that lets you save the call log and any notes to Excel. The app really helps you organize your business calls and followup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo