Documents2Go on Sale today!

tjubb

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
$5.55 in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Looks like they extended the sale an extra day, so I'd get on over to the Market and search "documents2go" to get your copy. Just ordered it a few minutes ago. Pretty good deal since the price has fluctuated from $10-$30!

You'll need to download the main/free app first:
Documents To Go 2.0 Main App
by DataViz, Inc
>250,000 downloads, 8912 ratings (4.2 avg)
Free
chart

Then purchase the key:

CINCO SALE! DocumentsToGo Key
by DataViz, Inc
50,000 downloads, 4120 ratings (4.4 avg)
$5.55

chart

Last edited:

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Bought it. I used it on my BB Storm and it was a great app then. I think it is even better on the the Incredible.

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had a chance to play with both and they have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Docs2Go loads files much faster, but QuickOffice renders the pages better. Pinch-to-zoom does not work with Docs2Go. If you have graphics in a PowerPoint, QuickOffice will take a long time to load, but when it finishes, everything looks really smooth even if you zoom in or out. Docs2Go graphics are very jagged and look worse as you zoom in.

Editing Word documents seem to be easier with Docs2Go.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
why the hell are there 2 documents to go icons on my screen? once i've unlocked the program can i delete that unlock app?

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
why the hell are there 2 documents to go icons on my screen? once i've unlocked the program can i delete that unlock app?

No, that's the way Docs2Go is set up right now. When I first bought it for the Motorola Droid, I unlocked it from within the app itself. Once I returned the phone and reinstalled, it had a new registration number. I called Dataviz and they changed my old registration number to the new one. That would normally activate it, but it didn't work. I called back and they asked me if there were 2 icons or only 1. Since I only had 1 icon, they had to do something extra in their system to make mine to unlock. They expect you to have 2 icons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed