Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a camcorder app that can pause while recording?

I'm wanting a camcorder app that you can pause while recording. I tape some of my kids tennis matches and want to be able to pause the recording while they are walking around picking up balls, changing sides, etc... Right now, I have to stop the recording and start another one. That makes for a bunch of short video files.

I would also love a camcorder app that can either have slow motion playback or a frame by frame advance/rewind.

Anyone know of an app that does this?
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Default Re: Is there a camcorder app that can pause while recording?

BUMP

Boy this sure would be a handy feature.
    Now that I have my N1 whenever my wife says "Are you sure?" I go online and show her.

The QR code of my Avatar is for a link to bone marrow donor registration. The more donors that are registered, the better a match for those receiving the transplant. It can not ONLY make the difference between life and death from excruciatingly agonizing graft vs host disease, but it can make an enormous difference in over all health care costs.

Default Re: Is there a camcorder app that can pause while recording?

BUMP!