[APP][Ω] Call Master - total call and SMS control for root

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The most complete call and SMS management app on Android

Call Master is the most advanced call and text message firewall available for Android. With unique, powerful features and the proven reliability
of our root telephony daemon under the hood, this application is targeted at advanced users and professionals searching for an enterprise
quality solution that guarantees absolute stability.

If you find Call Master too complicated but like the power of its root telephony daemon, please have a look at our other call management app,
Root Call Blocker. It works just as effectively and may suit your needs better.

Advantages:

★ Blocked calls will never go through
★ Your screen will never turn on
★ Private call and SMS sandbox with log sweeper
★ Full password protection
★ Route message content to other numbers
★ Powerful widget

Features:

☆ Ultra flexible list creation
☆ Seven reject methods
☆ Filter SMS by content
☆ Automatic text routing and replies
☆ Regular expression and wildcard filters
☆ Custom notifications
☆ Backup encryption and password protection
☆ Powerful logging and sorting system
☆ Number testing
☆ Independent contact library for total privacy
☆ Profile scheduling
☆ Light and dark themes

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist&feature=search_result

This is a fully functional application. However, after a 24 hour demo period it will start nagging you to buy the Key, which will remove all nag
screens and timeouts from the interface. The nag screens are pretty light though, so users who dont want to spend can live with them.

Screens - VIEW GALLERY

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello.. interested in this app, I don't see any reviews for it and would just like to know how its working out, as I see it is technically still in testing. I'm just looking for a basic application that will allow me to block all incoming calls and texts from a certain phone number. Seems a lot of the apps available cause issues such as crashing, battery draining, blocking numbers they aren't specified to, or just not functioning correctly. So I'd like to find out how this app is coming along and if you would recommend it at this juncture. I would be using it on a rooted Bionic running a custom ROM which has all blur removed -- I don't know if that would make any difference but just in case. Thanks for the info and keep up the great work!

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
An update has been released.

- Added SMS filtering by content
- Added regular expression interface for SMS filter
- Fixed issue with manually created items showing number instead of name in logs

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, we are now very close to the final release. Please leave some feedback so we can make the necessary changes if needed.

Thanks.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just came across this thing, looks pretty sweet. Question.....if I add a number to the blacklist and that number calls me, will the blocked call still show up on my missed calls list? I.e. the phone doesn't ring and I don't see the missed call icon will it be on the missed call list?

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

ftgg99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Not if you have added the "Make private" action to that list or profile. Privatized numbers will be moved from the system logs to the cm log. You can also completely ignore people so that blocked calls from them will not be logged at all.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance