What is the best podcast app?

mcll

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I tried Google Listen but only the podcasts I get weekly on my mp3 player some of them didn't show to have any episodes newer than a month old. I need something that will pull them just as good as itunes/zune

yogirl#AC

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Stitcher lets you listen to the latest podcast of a bunch of different ones. Not all podcasts are on it, but it has a decent selection.

I also sync podcasts from itunes with google music so I can listen to them via that also.

Sorry I can't help more, I carry my ipod with me and listen to podcasts on that.

yogirl#AC

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
How do i sync podcsts from itunes?

If you have Google Music, the easiest way for me is to just download the podcasts you want on your computer and set Google Music to sync with your itunes library and it should do it automatically whenever you add or delete from itunes. You can then play them on your phone with the google music app. It sounds like a lot of work but after the initial set up, it is simple.

Reactions: curney

JDGAFFLIN

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I use Stitcher and Google listen. Stitcher is always adding new shows, and if you shoot them an email saying you'd like to see a show added, they definately check into it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835