Does anyone have the Dolphin HD Browser apk file before the latest update? I upgraded mine without knowing it would take away access to download youtube videos. I would really really appreciate this if anyone could post it for me or PM me and send it through email. Being able to download those videos is basically the whole reason why I used it for default.
    05-16-2010 07:26 AM
    Does anyone have the Dolphin HD Browser apk file before the latest update? I upgraded mine without knowing it would take away access to download youtube videos. I would really really appreciate this if anyone could post it for me or PM me and send it through email. Being able to download those videos is basically the whole reason why I used it for default.
    Can't you just go into it and click "uninstall updates"?
    05-16-2010 08:55 AM
    well unfort. i changed ROMs and did not backup dolphin so now I am forced to download the up to date version. damn this really sucks
    05-16-2010 10:34 AM
    05-16-2010 11:15 AM
    i know where to get it from...

go to PPCWarez • Index page once you go on that site go to android then software by category then scroll down to internet/... i forget what else it says but you'll be able to see it .. just look for dolphine hd browser there and theres also a link to download the license so you wont have to pay for it. id post the links directly on here but i have web sense at work and that site is blocked for me.
    05-20-2010 01:34 PM
    Can you not just change the "y" in the YouTube URL to a "3" and download the file that way?
    05-20-2010 05:05 PM
    Doesn't it force you to upgrade before it will let you continue even if you were able to find the older apk. I'm pretty sure mine forced me to do that. I know the order to remove that capability came down straight from Google.
    05-25-2010 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD