Tapatalk Free at Getjar!

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The only and the best fully functional forum app in the Market, endorsed by over 20,000 forums worldwide. 4.5/5 stars reviewed by thousands of power fellows. Why not give it a try?

http://m.getjar.com/mobile/237628/tapatalk-for-motorola-mb860-atrix-4g/?ref=0&lvt=1319119627&sid=78vghlzjpz6wytza&c=d97tc1l6blnixjyw1A&lang=en

Reactions: ragnarokx

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
There are no warez there, but you will never get an update for Apps downloaded from GetJar. It's still pretty much try before you buy. You can use it for free forever but if you want to update you have to pay for the app in the Market.

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that really sucks. Probably the reason why they can keep the apps free on their website.

Sent from my TapadaAtrix :)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It's free....So you really cant complain!

I enjoy Tapatalk for when I sit upon my throne in my bathroom! Were I am king!

:D

Blitzdroid

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It looks like this will remain free?

It doesn't ask me for an account so I wonder if I can redownload this in the future if it goes back to paid.

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
First time using this and not sure what I think of it. The forum view isn't as nice as from browser. And it seems to be more clicking. On browser you can see sub categories but with this you only see main so you have to click more. Will see how I like it

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
First time using this and not sure what I think of it. The forum view isn't as nice as from browser. And it seems to be more clicking. On browser you can see sub categories but with this you only see main so you have to click more. Will see how I like it

I love it. It's one of my most used apps.

Drunk texted from my CM7 Bolt

ElefantPhace

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah with the favorites it's nice but I do like the mobile layout better. The more I use this though I like it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the app for a while now and everything has been great. It's a simplified version of the desktop version to provide quick and easy access.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Blitzdroid

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
For this website, there isn't much of an improvement since the mobile web version looks great.

But there are other forums out there that don't have a mobile web version and tapatalk is best for those.